Monday, May 9, 2011

In The End

Visiting with relatives the other night reminded me of an incident about 10 years ago.  My sister Diane and I were just sitting around my house talking, when I needed to use the restroom.  When I came out, I sat down on the couch at which time I felt like someone had poked a needle in the crack of my behind.  It made me jump, so my sister asks if I am alright, and nod yes.  This happened about 4 times when I said to Di, something has to be in my pants.  So as fast as I could,I riped them off to see what was the matter.  Yet another sharp poke, inside my underwear.  WHAT?  So off they came as a yellow jacket (bee) flew up towards the ceiling.  My sister had my jeans in her hand and gave it a good swat, and bye bye bee.  She checked my backside and sure enough there were 4 or 5 bumps where that bee had stung me.  Believe me he wanted to escape, as much as I wanted relief!!!  Diane began laughing so hard almost wet her pants and had to go to the bathroom.  It did delight me to let her know after she sat down that was probably where the bee gotin my drawers so bee careful!!!  Just my luck, the only bee in the bathroom and I get stuck with it!!!  We did laugh,what are the chances of that happening in the house?  Maybe when they used the old outhouses, but now?  Diane made sure for about 2 months that I was the butt end of that incident.  Someday Diane, someday!  Did I mention I am highly allergic to bees?  Certainly would not make a good beekeeper.  Everything turned out in the end, I did not have a bad reaction and Diane had a good chuckle.  She could not wait to tell everyone she knew about this incident.  Alls well that ends swell!!!  HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment