Monday, March 28, 2011

Chocolate?

I remember when I was probably 3 years old that I was going to sneak s chocolate candy bar.  In our kitchen we had a stove next to the sink.  The sink had two sinks and a good size counter.  Between these two pieces was a gap of space that I could almost fit into, except my head.  There was a window above each of these pieces.  Between the windows there was a medicine cabinet with a mirror.  Of course at the time, I didn't know what they called it but to me it held allot of interesting items.  So with mom and grandma sitting out on the porch, it was time to investigate this box on the wall.  So I proceeded to push a kitchen chair over to the sink and climbed up into the sink and got my self positioned to set on the edge.  My legs and feet dangled between the stove and sink.  It is so much fun to sneak things!!  So carefully I opened the mirror and took a quick look at the contents.  AH-HA!  So this was where mom hid the chocolate, yum!  Then opening the box I noticed their were 2 square bars left.  So I unwrapped the pretty silver foil and sat happily enjoying my chocolate.  It was a little different tasting, but maybe it had been in this box for a long time.  Just as I was finishing the last bar, the front door opened and shut!  It had to be either mom or grandma coming into the house!  Before I could scoot off the sink, mom caught me red handed with the evidence in my hand and all over my face!  Parents are tricky, they ask questions they already know the answers too.  She asked what was I doing?  Silly answer is 'nothing'!  She bolted over to me and grabbed that chocolate piece out of my hand.  She lifted be by one arm to get me off the sink!  Man that hurt, and I thought I would fall, this was enough to scare me to death, but the worst was yet to come.  She asked me if what I ate was good?  Well yes, or I would not have eaten so much!  So I nodded yes, and surprisingly she gave me the last bite to finish.  YUM!  She warned me that I would be sorry for what I had done!!  How?  It was delicious!  In about 15 minutes, I did regret my actions, because I had eaten 2 bars of EX-LAX!!!!!  It was medicine to make you poop, allot!  Well, I got ring around my butt, because all that day and into the next I pooped till I was blue in the face.  Mom didn't need to spank me, pooping till my butt was raw worked.  After while all I did was cry when mom would wipe me, and I swear she was deliberately ruff in doing that so it would hurt!  This stopped my from sneaking anything after that, because I wasn't sure what it might be or how it could affect me!! Learned my lesson>

No comments:

Post a Comment