Friday, March 11, 2011

Road rage?

In my family there is my sister, who is 6 years older then me, and myself.  When I was maybe 8 or 9 months old, my sister, Diane wanted to take her baby sister for a walk.  Mom put in my blue metal stroller.  I remember it had a wooden handle you could hang on to, or chew.  There also was a long metal dowel that had muticolored wood beads on so I could entertain myself by spinning them.  Wow, surprise, it really did entertain me, by spinning them.  Could that have had an effect on my repeated bouts of vertigo today?  Let's hope not.  Diane started puching  the stroller down our long dirt driveway ever so carefully.  When Di went in the house for a drink of water, Mom asked where I was.  Her reply was simply, in the road.  We lived in a small town, but the road we lived on was the second busiest next to mainstreet.  Mainstreet was a highway called M-81.  Mom was a little excited to say the least.  She ordered Di to go get me, but Dianes question was WHY?  She wanted Mom to return me to Sears and Roebucks,  She didn't want me anymore.  So starts the bricks of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment