Friday, March 11, 2011
Got the point
At about 3 years old, my family went to spend the weekend at a cabin on a lake with my dad's brother's family. It was proably the first time I saw a bigger body of water than the bathtub. It was a little intimidating! My cousin Kay and I were going to follow our dads to the lake. We thought it was alright to walk through the small section of trees and high grass, after all we could see our dads on the shore. Well I believe this may have been the time I realized everything seems to happen to me. As we were trying to walk through the tall grass we suddenly fell in a BIG hole. Which would have been o.k. if it was not the hugh hive of bees!!!! We had on only our bathing suits. They were stinging so fast and it hurt so bad, all I could do was swat the ones on me. My cousin at least screamed, I for once, was afraid to open my mouth because of the bees. Our dads came running (my hero) and grabbed our arms, running toward the lake. All I could think was , why are we not going to the cabin? My first encounter with the lake!! Hello water!! They dunked us up and down in that water I could not count the times. I was to busy choking!! Then my uncle grabbed me without saying a word and took my bathing suit off right there! He always chewed tobbacco and he started to put that slimmy, stinky wet brown crap all over me. YUK! Little did I know, I wass severely allergic to bees. I lokked like an over grown tree toad, only with more bumps. My cousin did not have one bump. Guess what, tobbacco stains! So now I looked like a speckaled toad. So you could say I got the point!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment