Sunday, April 24, 2011
Wet One
Some people are so weird it makes you wonder what made them that way. My cousins just loved to tickle me until I wet my pants. They would laugh and laugh, and when I got in trouble for it they would stick out their lips and say "poor thing". Why would someone find that amusing??? They did from the time I could walk until I was 12 years old. Mom always yelled at me in front of them and usually I had to just wear the wet underwear till we returned home. One day my cousin, Jackie, Diane and I were playing Mouse Trap, a fun board game, so when I started winning, they devised a plan to get rid of me. They both moved over to tickle me till I wet not only my pants, but Aunt Fern's pink blanket on the couch. Boy did I get in trouble!! Mom was so doggone mad at me she could have killed me with just her look alone. Of course neither Jackie or Diane was yelled at for causing the incident, they just rolled over laughing so hard their stomach's hurt. They laughed at me and called me a baby because I wet my pants, the blanket, was really in trouble, and I cried. Mom would not listen to me about how it happened. She told me I was old enough to make it to the bathroom!! When will I learn never to play with them? Anyway, I still to this day, cannot understand the fun, or giggles they had tickling me till I wet. It isn't anything I would do to another person. Today we have pull ups for people of every age group. Can you imagine, if I would or could have thought that up in the 50's 60's, who would have had the last laugh??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment